NCLEX NURSING REVIEW (RN & LPN)
Description of the program:
COVERING ALL THE TOPICS AND CONTENTS TO PASS YOUR NCLEX EXAMINATION in about 8 weeks.
The RN & LPN NCLEX Review Program is a very intense lecture review delivered in 8 weeks including all the Modules covered in the different content areas tested by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) for the NCLEX Exam.
The class sessions are taking place in Campus, in classroom setting, using Google Classroom to post all the materials, including PowerPoint presentations and case studies scenarios.
The objective is to strengthen application knowledge and increase the probability of passing the NCLEX Exam.
The following topics will be covered:
- FUNDAMENTALS OF CARE
- GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
- PSYCH & MENTAL HEALTH
- PHARMACOLOGY & DRUG/DOSAGE CALCULATIONS
- MANAGEMENT OF CARE
- HEALTH PROMOTION & DISEASE PREVENTION
- SAFETY & INFECTION CONTROL
- BASIC CARE & COMFORT
- MEDICAL SURGICAL (MED SURG)
WE ALSO HELPING YOU IN:
- TEST TAKING STRATEGIES
- SELECT ALL THAT APPLY QUESTIONS
ONLINE ACCESS QBANK, VIDEOS, & CONTENTS
NCLEX Examination Process:
The Eight Steps of the NCLEX Examination Process
- Apply for licensure to the board of nursing in the state or territory where you wish to be licensed. Contact the state board for the requirements.
- Register for the NCLEX examination with Pearson VUE by mail, telephone or via the internet.
- The name with which you register must match exactly with the printed name on the identification you present at the test center.
- If you provide an e-mail address when registering for the NCLEX examination, all subsequent correspondences from Pearson VUE will arrive ONLY BY E-MAIL. If you do not provide an e-mail address, all correspondences will arrive only through the U.S. mail.
- All NCLEX examination registrations will remain open for a 365-day time period during which a board of nursing may determine your eligibility to take the NCLEX examination.
- There is no refund of the $200 NCLEX registration fee for any reason.
- Receive Confirmation of Registration from Pearson VUE.
- Receive eligibility from the state board of nursing you applied for licensure with.
- Receive the Authorization to Test (ATT) from Pearson VUE.
If more than two weeks have passed after you have submitted a registration for the NCLEX examination and received a confirmation from Pearson VUE, and have not received an ATT, please call Pearson VUE.
You must test within the validity dates of your ATT. These validity dates cannot be extended for any reason.
The printed name on your identification must match exactly with the printed name on your ATT. If the name with which you have registered is different from the name on your identification, you must bring legal name change documentation with you to the test center on the day of your test. The only acceptable forms of legal documentation are: marriage licenses, divorce decrees and/or court action legal name change documents. All documents must be in English and must be the original documents.
- Schedule an appointment to test by visiting pearsonvue.com/nclex or by calling Pearson VUE.
- To change your appointment date:
- For exams scheduled on: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, call Pearson VUE at least 24 hours in advance of the day and time of your appointment.
- For exams scheduled on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, call Pearson VUE no later than the Friday at least 1 full business day in advance of the time of your appointment.
Present one form of acceptable identification and your ATT on the day of the examination.
- The only acceptable forms of identification in test centers in the U.S., American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Virgin Islands are: U.S. driver’s license (not a temporary or learner’s permit) • U.S. state identification • Passport
- For all other test centers (international), only a passport is acceptable. All identification must be written in English, have a signature in English, be valid (not expired) and include a photograph. Candidates with identification from a country on the U.S. embargoed countries list will not be admitted to test.
- You will not be admitted to the examination without acceptable identification and your ATT. If you arrive without these materials, you forfeit your test session and must re-register; this includes re-payment of the $200 registration fee.
Receive your NCLEX examination results from the board of nursing you applied for licensure with within one month from your examination date.
Write: NCLEX Examination Program Pearson Professional Testing 5601 Green Valley Drive Bloomington, MN 55437-1099
Visit: NCLEX® Candidate Web Site http://www.pearsonvue.com/nclex.
Visit: NCSBN Web site, http://www.ncsbn.org
Write: National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. NCLEX Examinations Department 111 E. Wacker, Suite 2900 Chicago, Illinois 60601-4277
Call NCLEX Examinations Department: 866.293.9600 Fax NCLEX Examinations Department: 312.279.1036 E-mail: email@example.com